- September 8, 2012
- March - April, 2013
"As an arts organisation whose audiences demographics are extremely broad, we require an agency whose approach to communications is innovative, sincere and creative. The entire team at Cardinal Spin are dedicated and highly motivated to see a clear and engaging message reach the right people across many forms of media. For the 107 Projects launch, Cardinal spin were instrumental in drumming up a whirlwind of interest that resulted in a highly successfully Opening Night attended by a variety of community members, media and arts industry workers. Utilising their strong network in the creative industries, Cardinal Spin help put 107 on the map, letting key organisations and individuals know we were open and ready to host and present an exciting arts program. Cardinal spin understand their client and recognise the strengths of their brand so that each campaign can reach its true potential. Finally and most importantly …. they are a pleasure to work with."Jess Cook - Co-founder - 107 Projects
107 Projects is a successful artist-led multidisciplinary arts space located in Redfern. Since opening in September 2012, the venue has received more than 18000 visitors, and has quickly becoming an integral part of Redfern's creative and visual landscape. 107 Projects strives to engage a broad cross section of the community in creative practice by showcasing local, national and international artists. It brings audiences and artists together in a social space to participate in the creation, presentation and sharing of artistic works and ideas.
* Cardinal Spin handled all of the publicity behind the 107 Projects launch in September 2012 and Ellis D Fogg’s ‘Tales From The Fog’ exhibition in March 2013.
* For both projects, Cardinal Spin secured a multiplicity of coverage across print, broadcast and digital media, with the majority of placements being secured in high-circulation arts and culture publications.
* Print highlights included news features in the Daily Telegraph, Sydney Morning Herald, mX Sydney, Central Magazine, City Hub Magazine, Bondi View and The Brag.
* Broadcast highlights included interviews on 702 ABC Sydney, 2SER Arts Friday, Eastside Radio’s Arts Thursday, 2RRR Radio’s Arts and Tarts and The Long Way Home on Northside Radio.
* Online highlights included features on Concrete Playground, ArtsHub, The AU Review, Time Out Sydney, Star Observer and Alternative Media Group.