"I engaged the services of Cardinal Spin to help us cut through to the media with our various news, events and marketing messages. The education market is a very competitive one and I couldn't recommend Cardinal Spin highly enough. We experienced an increased coverage across all media including street press, newspapers, radio, TV and social media. Cardinal Spin played a huge part in the launch of AIM Melbourne 2014. Their efforts contributed to a booked out information evening and huge open day, resulting in our trimester one new student numbers surpassing targets. Cardinal Spin really get to know your brand, target market and marketing messages and put together a strategy that will not only meet your goals but surpass them."Louise O'Sullivan - Head of Marketing - Australian Institute of Music
AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF MUSIC
Always remaining at the cutting edge of the development of Australian music and creative industries and the careers of those entering the industry, The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) offers exposure and training to blossoming industry professionals. With campuses in Sydney and Melbourne, the courses AIM offers are led by high-caliber industry members, who offer specialised training in the fields of music, dramatic arts, production and entertainment management.
* Cardinal Spin serves as the communications agency for the Australian Institute of Music (AIM), promoting the organisation’s year-round initiatives through the media and to the general public – from open days and information evenings to performances and charity benefits.
* Cardinal Spin has publicised multiple events for the Institute, generating more than 130 clippings and reaching a total circulation in excess of 18,000,000 people.
* Clippings have run in more than 80 national outlets and in key markets for the Institute including NSW, VIC and WA.
* A multiplicity of placements have been secured across print, TV, radio and online – with highlight coverage appearing in the Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian, Sun Herald, mX (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane), Herald Sun, Brisbane Times and on ABC News, to name a few.
* Cardinal Spin’s communications campaign around AIM’s Melbourne information evening saw the Institute exceed its enrolment target by 25 per cent.
* Cardinal Spin played an integral role in driving publicity and attendance at AIM Melbourne’s Open Day in January 2014 to officially launch the new Melbourne campus. The Open Day saw an attendance of more than 400 prospective students, exceeding expectations – particularly in the campus’ inaugural year.