- November 8, 2014
BILLY BLUE COLLEGE OF DESIGN - BIANNUAL EXHIBITION
Developing from the infamous Billy Blue Magazine in 1987, the Design College was established to train creatives who would ultimately enter into projects circling the design studio and creative department. Created by industry members for industry members, the Billy Blue College of Design has been imperative in launching the careers of thousands within the design and creative industries.
* In 2013, Cardinal Spin was engaged by Billy Blue College of Design to drive the publicity campaign behind its November 2013 Biannual Exhibition. The campaign was seen to be an integral step in raising the profile of the College’s key initiatives and creative properties with target audiences.
* Cardinal Spin’s communication’s campaign generated a multiplicity of media clippings for the Exhibition including major print coverage in the North Shore Times, Inner West Courier, Parramatta Advertiser and St George and Sutherland Leader.
* More than 50 digital pieces were secured on key online, youth-focussed arts and culture publications including Time Out Sydney, Urban Society, Broadsheet, The Thousands, Australian Creative and The AU Review.
* Cardinal Spin landed multiple radio interviews for talent involved in the project on respected broadcasters including 702 ABC Sydney.
* Cardinal Spin organised a range of media RSVPS including attendance by the following outlets: FBi Radio, Urban Society, ABC, Australian Financial Review and Weekend Notes.
* In total, Cardinal Spin’s publicity campaign reached a total circulation of more than 2,000,000 people.