- 25-27 October, 2013
HANDMADE BY LITTLE CREATURES
Little Creatures celebrated Sydney Craft Beer Week in 2013 by collaborating with Sydney’s aMBUSH Gallery to create an exhibition showcasing an impressive range of artists, craftsmen and designers. The exhibition saw artists work across eight handmade disciplines including illustrations, sculptures, photographs, sign-writing, video installations, tattoos and floral works.
* Cardinal Spin was engaged on a project basis to drive people to ‘Handmade’ through a mutli-tiered short-lead publicity campaign.
* Cardinal Spin confirmed more than 50 press clips for the exhibition including one major radio segment that featured three interviews for talent involved in the project.
* Coverage highlights across the digital medium included online coverage in Pedestrian, Concrete Playground, Time Out Sydney, Urban Society, The Urban List and Beer and Brewer.
* Cardinal Spin also organised a range of media RSVPS including attendance from Pedestrian, Sydney Morning Herald, Time Out, Eastside Radio, FBi Radio, Sunrise, Hospitality Magazine, triple j, Primo Magazine and RUSSH.
* Publicity coverage contributed to impressive public attendance at the event, which was estimated between 1,000-1,300 people.