- 10-23 January, 2012
- 7-22 January, 2013
- 10-23 January, 2014
"For the past three years, we’ve had Cardinal Spin by our side working on the communications campaign for The Little Darlings Night Owls Kids film Festival. They’ve done a brilliant job helping us get the word about the Festival and bringing people in to see the screenings. They generated great coverage in all types of media and have really supported us in our aim to position the Festival as an inclusive community event for all ages. They have great relationships with media, produce amazing results and are a great bunch of people to work with! We look forward to many more years of working with The Spinners!"John Wiltshire - Creative Producer - Little Darlings Night Owls Kids Film Fest
LITTLE DARLINGS NIGHT OWLS KIDS FILM FEST
Running each January in Sydney’s iconic Darling Quarter, The annual Little Darlings Night Owls Kids Film Fest is a free film festival offering cinema-goers the freshest new kids flicks as well as classic cinema moments for adults. The two-week festival also includes a vibrant mix of live entertainment for youngsters, including performances and Little Big Shots – a unique 15-minute program of films comprising some of the best local and international short films, animations and documentaries.
* Since 2012, Cardinal Spin has handled all of the PR activity behind the Little Darlings Night Owls Kids Film Fest, successfully positioning the festival as an all-inclusive film event for all ages, with audience attendance at both kids and adults screenings increasing steadily each year.
* Since coming on board in 2012, Cardinal Spin has secured the Festival more than 250 pieces of coverage across print, broadcast and digital press.
* Print coverage highlights have included major photo spreads, editorial and listings in Sydney Morning Herald, Daily Telegraph, Sun-Herald, mX, Time Out Sydney, Where Magazine, Take 5, Jetstar Magazine, Central and Disney Princess Magazine.
* Cardinal Spin has also secured the festival stellar online coverage each year, with pre-event features and listings appearing on Urban Walkabout, Summer Festivals, Urban Society, Metro Screen, Film Ink, Out And About With Kids and Mum Zone.
* Suburban media has also been effectively targeted, with the festival receiving coverage in Mosman Daily, Parramatta Advertiser, Northern District Times, Canterbury Bankstown Express, Southern Courier and Wentworth Courier.