- December 2012 - Ongoing
"The team at Cardinal Spin were an absolute pleasure to work with during the campaign for Safety In Action. Their strong connections to industry press enabled us to get a record amount of exposure across print, online and broadcast media before, during and after the event, and they were also able to advise and guide the team on best practice to get the best results possible. They consistently strove to exceed expectations and delivered far more than contracted throughout the campaign. We look forward to building our relationship further in 2014 and beyond.Nicola Allen - Marketing Manager
SAFETY IN ACTION
Safety In Action is a series of events across Australia that feature a comprehensive range of new safety-related products and services for businesses and the general public. More than 100 exhibitors showcase their latest goods, coupled with an extensive range of free seminars and talks.
* Since 2013, Cardinal Spin has been the official communications agency for the Safety In Action event series across Australia, publicising annual events in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Darwin. Cardinal Spin continues to handle all PR initiatives around the events and manages media accreditation pre and during the events to maximise attendance from key journalists.
* Cardinal Spin generated more than 200 clippings for the Safety In Action Series in 2013 across print, broadcast and online channels.
* Print coverage highlights included features in the Daily Telegraph, The Australian Oil and Gas Review, Factory Equipment News, Inside Safety, Circuit Magazine, Safety Solutions and Australian Manufacturing Technology. Another top-tier highlight was the syndication of a News Limited feature to a variety of News Limited news sites including Herald Sun, news.com.au and The Australian.
* Additional online highlights included features on Safety Solutions, Building Products News, Business Acumen, Industry Update, INCLEAN and OH&S Policy.
* In 2014, Cardinal Spin drove the communications campaign behind the launch of the first ever Safety In Action Darwin.