- May 2013 - ongoing
"Partnering with the Cardinal Spin team as the PR arm for Sol Mexican Beer Australia has been a great synergy. They are very professional in their approach to conducting business and have provided a strong PR strategy which covered pre, during and post event coverage to amplify all branded activity. The quality of media coverage provided was exceptional with key national and local representatives in attendance at all events. Without Cardinal Spin the yearly marketing activities for Sol would not have been such a success. Sol looks forward to continuing this partnership into the future."Cat Williams - Assistant Brand Manager - Beer and Insights
Born in 1899, Sol beer brings the spirit and flavour of Mexico to over 50 countries around the world. The brand has become well-known locally for throwing a run of events throughout the year that embrace the unique and original - providing new, fresh and innovative experiences with an emphasis on living in the moment and expecting the unexpected.
* Cardinal Spin came on as the full time communications agency for Sol Beer in May 2013 and has continued to provide ongoing publicity and event services since. During this time, Cardinal Spin has publicised multiple Sol Beer-produced events including the brand’s Summer of Six, Cantina and MTV parties.
* Combined media coverage for the events has totaled more than 140 clippings across print, broadcast and online media – both at a national and state level.
* Print highlights have included news features and social coverage in Daily Telegraph, Sydney Morning Herald, Sun Herald, West Australian, Beat Magazine Melbourne, Central Magazine, City Hub, City News, The Brag, Beer and Brewer Magazine and Manly Daily.
* Online highlights have included Concrete Playground, Daily Sydney, The Music, Urban Society, The AU Review, Sydney Social 101, Pages Digital and The Thousands, among others.
* Cardinal Spin has also successfully executed multiple Sol-sponsored events to build the brand’s exposure in key youth, fashion and culture markets including the Top Man Music Series in Sydney and Melbourne, and the Sol Beer Pop Up Bar at Musica Copa Sydney. For these events, Cardinal Spin conceived and managed the execution of a custom-made portable pop up bar that could be assembled in various sizes to suit different events and locations. All events received stellar attendance of close to 800 people.