- 12 - 23 September, 2012
- 17 - 21 October, 2012
SYDNEY THEATRE COMPANY
Sydney Theatre Company has been a major force in Australian drama since its establishment in 1978. The Company presents an annual season of diverse productions at its own venues at The Wharf and nearby Sydney Theatre at Walsh Bay, and as the resident theatre company of the Sydney Opera House. The Company offers audiences an eclectic program of Australian plays, interpretations of the classic repertoire and the best of new international writing.
* Cardinal Spin was engaged by the Sydney Theatre Company to manage the publicity behind two productions in late 2012 – David Farr’s acclaimed ‘Immerse Yourself in Water’ and West Australian Ballet’s ‘Neon Lights’.
* Combined total coverage for both campaigns exceeded 180 press clippings.
* Print highlights included coverage in the Sydney Morning Herald, Sunday Telegraph, The Australian, Sun-Herald, mX Sydney, Central Magazine and The Brag, among others. Cardinal Spin also organised for Neon Lights to be featured on the cover of City Hub the week that the show was opening.
* Radio coverage highlights included interviews on Radio National, 2SER, ABC 702 and Eastside Radio.
* Digital coverage highlights included features and event listings on Time Out Sydney, Concrete Playground, The Australian Online, Spotlight Report, Sydney’s Arts Guide, Daily Addict, Everguide and TNT Downunder.