- July 21, 2013
THE ROCKS AROMA FESTIVAL
Presented by Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority and set in the heart of one of Sydney’s favourite hotspots, the Aroma Festival snuggles itself along the foreshore of The Rocks, wafting the scents of many different roasts and brews down cobblestone laneways and towards the Quay. The Festival has been a fixture of The Rocks event calendar since 1998, offering up a wide range of boutique roasters and coffee experts along with fine foods, musicians and workshops.
* Cardinal Spin managed and executed the PR campaign for The Rocks Aroma Festival 2013, securing more than 160 pieces of media coverage for the event over a three-month period from July to August 2013.
* Coverage highlights across the print medium included the cover of Central Magazine and features in mX and the Daily Telegraph – Best Weekend. Broadcast highlights included a segment on Channel Seven News – filmed from the event, and radio interviews/news grabs on 2UE, ABC 702, 2GB, SBS and 2SER.
* Cardinal Spin confirmed a total of 19 interviews including three photoshoots for the Festival.
* Top tier media attendance included journalists from Channel Seven, Sydney Morning Herald, 2GB, AAP, Central Magazine and Alternative Media Group.
* Cardinal Spin profiled Aroma Cup participants, workshop and stall-holders in local press to generate exposure of the different elements of the Festival. Participant coverage highlights included features in mX, Central, North Shore Times and Inner West Courier, as well as interviews on 2SER and SBS (various language programs).
* Online highlights included Broadsheet, Concrete Playground, Urban Society, TimeOut Sydney, Hospitality Magazine, Cool Events, Daily Addict and AU Review.
* Cardinal Spin also secured a profile of The Rocks Aroma Festival in Micenet Australia. The feature included interviews with festival organisers, Delano Coffee and ASLAN Coffee.